I love how she loves the number eight because "it looks like a bow and infinity". She's so excited to be eight. Happy birthday Lizzie Claire....as you told me last night....it will be grrrrrrrreat to be eight!
Thank you for the birthday greetings Kelsey, Violet and Chicken! Lizzie went ice skating for the first time today. You should have seen Patrick and I trying to 'teach' her....i hadn't put on skates for over 12 years. lol!
You are so sweet Amy! I've passed the birthday greeting onto the birthday girl :) Our day was spent baking a birthday cake (Lizzie really wanted to decorate it on her own this year!), playing legos, reading and ice skating (her 1st time!!). It was a special 8th birthday.
We wish Lizzie Claire a very Happy 8th Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteKay and Will Lake
Thank you so much Kay & Will! We had a fun family day together and just finished up with chocolate cake :)
DeleteHappy happy birthday!! From Kelsey, baby Violet and Chicken! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the birthday greetings Kelsey, Violet and Chicken! Lizzie went ice skating for the first time today. You should have seen Patrick and I trying to 'teach' her....i hadn't put on skates for over 12 years. lol!
DeleteBelieve it or not, I have never been ice skating!! So I am sure you did better then I would! :) I bet Lizzie loved it!
DeleteHappy Bday Lizzie!
ReplyDeleteI love that the 8 is like a bow!!!
You are going to be a great artist like your momma
Amy
You are so sweet Amy! I've passed the birthday greeting onto the birthday girl :) Our day was spent baking a birthday cake (Lizzie really wanted to decorate it on her own this year!), playing legos, reading and ice skating (her 1st time!!). It was a special 8th birthday.
Delete