March 12, 2012

Clown Tiddly Winks


Tiddly Winks, Whitman Publishing Company, 1958

A while back I blogged about The Bargain Barrel, a favorite local thrifting spot. I had mentioned I kinda wanted to head back over there to retrieve this game of Tiddly Winks. Lucky for me, it was patiently waiting in the case when we stopped in last week. So...it looks like I'm heading into a serious clown phase...what with the clown finds last week and now this. I've even got a clown-y piece coming together in the studio. Talk about inspiration!



3 comments:

  1. Waht a great find. Kids were so careful with their toys back then! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty nifty game you got there! ;) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joan!

    Yes indeed Kelsey--I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...